Ambulance Services: 0141-3063456
With round the clock alert, emergency department has a stature of handling any kinds of emergency medical conditions. The JNU Hospital has well equipped ACLS and BLS ambulances available for round the clock service.
The various services provided are:
- Patient transport service
- Trauma care including brain and spine trauma
- Poisoning, snake bite and animal bite management
- Thrombolytic therapy in Ischaemic Stroke
- Thrombolytic therapy and Primary angioplasty in acute myocardial infarction.
- Management of head and spine injuries
- Defibrillation and Cardioversion
- Intubation and ventilation (invasive & non-invasive)
- Training centre for BLS, ACLS and BTLS courses
- Training in Disaster Management