"Dear Citizen, Welcome to Jaipur National University Institute for Medical Sciences and Research Centre. We strive hard to provide comprehensive, high quality tertiary level health care to entire Rajasthan population."
This charter seeks to provide a frame work, which enables our users to know the following:
Services available in this hospital
The quality of services they are entitled to and the means through which complaints regarding denial or poor quality of services will be redressed.
General information about the hospital
Jaipur National University Institute for Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Jagatpura, Jaipur-302017, Rajasthan, India.
Phone: +91.141.3063199, Fax: +91.141.2753377
- Number of beds:-Presently 390, subsequently to be increased to 1000 over a period of time
- Location of Central Enquiry & Registration office: located just inside the main entrance in hospital. Telephone No. of Central Enquiry:-0141-3063199 (Ext. No.-519)
- Website: www.jnujaipur.ac.in, www.jnuhealthcare.com
- Medical Superintendent office on first floor of the Hospital
- Contact No.- 0141-3063199 (Ext. No.-1505)
- Control Room functions round the clock, in Medical Superintendent’s Office and is managed by Duty Officers, who deal with any administrative problem, provide assistance and listen to public grievances with regard to patient care.
Casualty and Emergnecy Services
- Location: on Left side of main entrance and also has separate entry for Accident & Emergency services which function round the clock, throughout the year.
- Contact No.: 0141-3063484 (Ext. No.: 1117)
- No. of beds in Emergency department: -14 (4 RICU & 10 Casualty).
- Accident & Emergency services are fully equipped with all life saving equipments like monitors, ventilator, defibrillator, nebulizer, ECG machine, X Rays machine etc.
- Accident & Emergency services work under Supervision of CMO.
- Specialists are available on call basis to cater for all kind of emergencies.
- Person requiring urgent care gets medical care before paper work like Registration/Medico-Legal requirements
Out Patient (OPD) Services
- Location: - OPD department is situated on ground and first floor of hospital, and registration counter is located in-front of main entrance of hospital.
- Reception contact no.- 0141-3063199 (Ext. No.-1551/1552/1557)
- OPD timings: - 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Detail of services:
- General Medicine
- T.B. & Chest
- General Surgery
- Obst. & Gynecology
- OPD schedule: Specialists are available from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Charges: Free
- In house pharmacy is located on ground flood near the reception.
- Investigations: Sample collection room is located on the ground floor of hospital.
- Report collection: From OPD Reception. (Timings informed at the time of sample collection).
- Visiting time: - 11.30 a.m. -1.00 pm & 6.00 pm- 8.00 pm.
- Maximum 2 attendants (having valid passes) can stay with the patient.
- Indoor departments keep all emergency medicines in inventory.
- Medicines are purchased by Patient from in-house pharmacy. 50% discount on medicines for OPD patients and some discount for IPD patients.
- Food: - In house food is provided to all admitted patients as prescribed by the dietician and prepared under strict hygienic environment at minimal rates.
O. T. Details
- 7 Major OTs & 2 Minor OTs.
- All major O.T. are modular with HEPA filter and laminar flow.
- Total beds: 24
- 3-Burn ICU
- Patients requiring urgent ICU care are admitted to ICUs on the recommendation of treating doctors.
- JNUIMSRC has central lab equipped with modern equipments.
- Central lab functions 24 hrs a day through-out the year.
- All routine and special investigations including those of Biochemistry, Pathology, and Microbiology are done by central lab.
Contact No.: 0141-3063483, Ext. No.: 1073
- JNU IMSRC has a licensed modern, state of the art Blood Bank that functions 24 hours a day and provides facilities for blood donation, storage, issue of blood and its components. Strict precautions are taken and testing is done to prevent any blood borne infection. If your patient requires blood transfusions, then you are requested to arrange healthy blood donors for donating blood in order to reduce shortage of blood.
- Department is equipped with digital X-Ray, Ultra sonography and multi slicer CT scan machines.
Day Care Services
- Day care facility is available for certain types of operations requiring minimal access and less hospital stay. e.g. laparoscopic surgery, endoscopies and similar interventions
Complaint and Grievances
JNU has University Complaint Committee (UCC).
- Dr. Divya Shrivastav (Member)-Joint Director, School of Life Sciences: 9351288092
- Dr. Purnima Negi(Member)- Sr.Dy.Director, School of Engineering & Technology : 935128807
- Dr. Rana Zaidi (Member)- School of Engineering & Technology : 9314889412
- Ms. Madhu Pareek (Member)- Warden: 9351288087
- Dr. Dheera Sanadhya (Member)- School of Life Sciences-9314263199
Responsibilities of Users
- The success of this charter depends on the support we receive from our users.
- Please try to appreciate the various constraints under which the hospital is functioning.
- Please follow the rules and regulations of the hospital while inside the hospital campus.
- Please do not cause inconvenience to other patients by crowding or making noise unnecessarily.
- Please help us in keeping the hospital and its surroundings neat and clean.
- Please don't argue with security guards, show your passes when asked for & cooperate in the order and peace inside the hospital premises.
- Please use the facilities of this hospital with care and do not damage/ spoil hospital property.
- Beware of Touts & unauthorized persons. Don't indulge in any money transactions with them.
- The Hospital is a No Smoking Zone.
- Please refrain from demanding undue favours from the staff and officials.
- Please provide useful feedback and constructive suggestions. These may be addressed to the Medical Superintendent of the Hospital.