Jaipur National University Institute For Medical Sciences and Research Centre (JNUIMSRC) and its unit JNU Hospital (referred to as “we”, us”, “JNUIMSRC”) is the author andpublisher of the internet resource www.jnuhealthcare.com and its sub domain’s (together referred to as “Websites”) on the world wide web aswell as other connected software and applications provided by JNUIMSRC, including but not limited tothe mobile applications (referred to as “App”, and together with Websites referred to as“Services”). JNUIMSRC provides the Services in partnership with its agents, affiliates, associates,representativesorotherthirdparties(togetherreferredtoas“Partners”)
TheAgreementappliestoyou whetheryou are -
- Apatient,his/herrepresentatives/attendant/relative/friend oraffiliates(“you”or“User”);or
The Services may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of JNUIMSRC, and the agreement will apply to your visit to and your use of the Website or App to avail the Service, as well as to all informationprovidedbyyouontheWebsiteorAppatanygivenpointintime.
This Agreement defines the terms and conditions under which you are allowed to use theWebsite and App and describes the manner in which we shall treat your account while you areregistered as a member with us. If you have any questions about any part of the Agreement, feelfreetocontactusat firstname.lastname@example.org
By downloading or accessing the App or Website to use the Services, you irrevocably accept allthetermsandconditionsstipulatedinthisAgreementandagreetofullyabidebythem.
This Agreement supersedes all previous oral and written terms and conditions (if any)communicated to you. By availing any Service, you signify your agreement and acceptance tothisAgreement.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and atanytime.
You should read the Agreement at regular intervals. Your use of the App or Website followingany such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement somodified. The agreement maybe modified without prior intimation. Any additional terms and conditions, disclaimers, privacy policies and other policiesapplicable in general and/ or to specific areas of this Website or to particular Service are alsoconsideredaspartoftheAgreement.
You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for availing any of the Servicesoffered by us. If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, please do not use the Websiteoravail anyServices.
Your access to use of the Website and the Services will be solely at the discretion of JNUIMSRC. The Agreementispublishedincompliance of,and isgovernedby theprovisionsofIndianlaw,includingbutnotlimitedto:
- the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed there under, including the(Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures andSensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”), and the (Indian) InformationTechnology(IntermediariesGuidelines)Rules,2011(the“IGRules”).
Conditions of Use
You must be 18 years of age or older to register, use the Services, or visit or use the Website inany manner. By registering, visiting and using the Website or accepting this Agreement, yourepresent and warrant to JNUIMSRC that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have theright, authority and capacity to use the Website and the Services available through the Website,and agreetoand abidebythisAgreement.
End-user Account And Data Privacy
- The terms “personal information” and “sensitive personal data or information” are definedundertheSPIRules,andarereproducedinthePrivacyPolicy.
- JNUIMSRC and its Partners may by the Services, collect information relating to the devicesthrough which you access the Website, location from which you access and anonymousdata of your usage. The collected information will be used only for improving the quality of theServicesand tobuildnew services.
- c. The Website and App allows JNUIMSRC and its Partners to have access to Users’ personal phone number oremail,forthepurposeofcommunicationand analytics.
- The type of information collected from Users, including sensitive personal data orinformation;
- Thepurpose,meansandmodesofusage ofsuchinformation;
JNUIMSRC and its Partners shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity orcorrectness of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied bytheUsertoJNUIMSRC orto anyotherperson actingon behalfof JNUIMSRC oritsPartners.
The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account accessinformation and password, if the User is registered on the Website or App. The User shallbe responsible for all usage of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorizedby the User. The User shall immediately notify JNUIMSRC of any actual or suspectedunauthorized use of the User’s account or password. Although JNUIMSRC will not be liable foryour losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for thelossesofJNUIMSRCorothersdue tosuch unauthorizeduse.
If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (orbecomesuntrue,inaccurate,notcurrentorincomplete),orJNUIMSRC hasreasonable groundsto suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, JNUIMSRC has the right to discontinue the Services to the User at its sole discretion.
It is your responsibility to keep your correct mobile number and email ID updated in theWebsite or App. All reminders and notifications will be sent to the account associated withthis mobile number and/or email ID. Every time you change any contact information (mobileor email), we will send a confirmation. JNUIMSRC is not responsible for any loss orinconveniencecausedduetoyournot updatingofyourcontactdetails
JNUIMSRC and its Partners may use such information collected from the Users from time to timeforthepurposesofdebuggingcustomersupportrelatedissues.
JNUIMSRC may now or in the future provide Services where you may be able to converse with JNUIMSRC, its authorized representatives, its doctors or similar stakeholders via online chat,text messages, video call or voice call. When you choose this option, the records of suchconversations, calls or exchanges may be recorded and stored in JNUIMSRC or its Partnersservers. Such records are dealt with only in accordance with the terms of the PrivacyPolicy. JNUIMSRC and its Partners accept no liability if you choose to use such a facility tointeract with doctors or clinicians or if the facility is not used in accordance with theforegoing.
Listing Content And Disseminating Information
- JNUIMSRC collects, directly or indirectly, and displays on the Website, relevant informationregarding the profile and practice of the Practitioners listed on the Website, such as theirspecialization, qualification, fees, location, visiting hours, and similar details. JNUIMSRC takesreasonable efforts to ensure that such information is updated at frequent intervals. JNUIMSRC cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies or incompleteness represented from it, despitesuchreasonableefforts.
The Services provided by JNUIMSRC or any of its licensors or Partners are provided on an "asis" and “as available’ basis, and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied,including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particularpurpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a courseof dealing or usage or trade). JNUIMSRC and its Partners do not provide or make anyrepresentation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied about the Website, App or theServices. JNUIMSRC and its Partners do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of anycontent or information provided by Users on the Website. To the fullest extent permitted bylaw, JNUIMSRC and its Partners disclaim all liability arising out of the User’s use or relianceupon the Website, App, the Services, representations and warranties made by other Users,the content or information provided by the Users on the Website, or any opinion orsuggestion given or expressed by JNUIMSRC or its Partners or any User in relation to any UserorservicesprovidedbysuchUser.
- The Website or App may be linked to the website of third parties, affiliates and businesspartners. JNUIMSRC has no control over, and not liable or responsible for content, accuracy,validity, reliability, quality of such websites or made available by/through our Website orApp. Inclusion of any link on the Website or App does not imply that JNUIMSRC endorses the linkedsite.Usermayusethelinksandthese servicesatUser’sownrisk.
- JNUIMSRC and its Partners assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damagesto, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User’s access to, use of, orbrowsing the Website or App or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, videocontent, or audio content from the Website or App. If a User is dissatisfied with the Website orApp,User’ssoleremedyistodiscontinueusingtheWebsiteorApp.
- If JNUIMSRC determines through feedback or otherwise that you have provided fraudulent,inaccurate, incomplete or false information, JNUIMSRC reserves the right to immediatelysuspend your access to the Website or any of your accounts with JNUIMSRC and makes suchdeclaration about suspension on the website alongside your name as determined by JNUIMSRCfor the protection of its business and in the interests of Users. You shall be liable toindemnify JNUIMSRC and its Partners for any losses incurred as a result of yourmisrepresentations or fraudulent feedback that has adversely affected JNUIMSRC, its PartnersoritsUsers.
Booking Appointments, Diagnostic Tests, Ordering Medicines And
Interaction With Medical Service Providers
- While JNUIMSRC will try to ensure a confirmed appointment with a medical service provider(like doctor or diagnostic lab) for a User who requested an appointment on the Website orApp, JNUIMSRC or its Partners do not guarantee that the User will get a confirmedappointment. Further, JNUIMSRC and its Partners have no liability if such an appointment isconfirmed but later cancelled, postponed or rescheduled by the hospital or medical serviceprovideror the medical service provider are not available as per the given appointmenttime as per the cancellation policy.
- You understand and agree that any interactions and associated issues with other Usersincluding but not limited to your health issues and your experiences is strictly between youand the other Users. You shall not hold JNUIMSRC or its Partners responsible for any suchinteractions and associated issues and JNUIMSRC will not be held responsible or liable for thesame. For avoidance of doubt, the Services are not to provide any healthcare or medicaladvice or diagnosis and hence JNUIMSRC and its Partners are not responsible for any medicalor other outcomes between you and the medical service providers you interact with,pursuant to any interactions on the Website or App. If you decide to engage with a medical service provider to provide medical services to you, you do so at your own risk. JNUIMSRC orits Partners shall not be responsible for any breach of service or service deficiency by anymedical service provider you connect, engage or transact with using the Website or App.We advise you to perform your own investigation or get feedback prior to selecting a doctororanyotherserviceprovideravailableontheWebsiteorApp.
- any wrong medication or treatment quality being given by the doctor(s), diagnosticservice provider(s), pharmacy(s), or any medical negligence on part of the any oftheabove;
- any type of inconvenience suffered by the User due to a failure on the part of themedical service provider including doctor to make himself/herself available at theappointed time, no show by the doctor, inappropriate treatment, or similardifficulties;
- cancellation or rescheduling of booked appointment or any variance in the feescharged;
- any medical eventualities that might occur subsequent to using the services of adoctor, diagnostic lab services, pharmacy, whom the User has selected on the basisof the information available on the Website or App or with whom the User hasbookedanappointmentorperformedatransactionthroughtheWebsiteorApp.
- Further, JNUIMSRC shall not be liable, under any event, for any comments or feedback given byany of the Users in relation to the services provided by another User. All such feedbackshould be made in accordance with applicable law. The option of Users to give feedbackremains at JNUIMSRC’s sole discretion and may be modified or withdrawn at its sole discretion.JNUIMSRC may moderate such feedback at any time. JNUIMSRC shall not be obliged to act in anymannertogiveeffecttothecontentofUsers’ feedback.
Online Payment On Website And App
- The Website and App provide you the ability to pay online through a third party payment gateway for some of the Services available on the Website or App.
- if any transaction does not fructify or may not be completed or
- for any failure on part of the bank or the credit card or the third party site or agency to perform any of its obligations or
- in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly arising out of the decline or acceptance of authorization for any transaction, for any reason whatsoever.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
The cancellation and refund policy is only applicable to all online payments made through website / app for booking appointments.
In case cancellation is initiated by end user:
- 1. Before Scheduled Appointment Time – Payment shall be refunded after deduction of convenience fee depending upon the time of cancellation.However,pleasenotethatconveniencefeeswill notberefunded.
- 2. After Scheduled Appointment Time - Consultation Fees Including Convenience Fees will be not be refunded.
In case Cancellation is initiated by JNUIMSRC due to unavailability of Doctor:
- 100% of consultation Fees and Convenience fees will be refunded to end user.
At the time of cancellation, amount will be refunded via same source of payment and will be subject to the payment terms of the source only. Amount will be refunded within 7 working days.
Not For Emergency Use
- Some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, andother material (collectively, “Information”) that may be available on the Website (includinginformation provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided byindividuals in the medical profession. The provision of such Information does not create alicensed medical professional/patient relationship, between JNUIMSRC and you and does notconstitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition,but is only provided to assist you with locating appropriate medical care from a qualifiedpractitioner.
- It is hereby expressly clarified that, the Information that you obtain or receive from JNUIMSRC,and its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise on the Website is for informational purposes only. In no event shall JNUIMSRC be liable to you or anyoneelseforanydecisionmade oractiontaken byyouinrelianceonsuchinformation.
- The Services are not intended to be a substitute for getting in touch with emergencyhealthcare. If you are a User facing a medical emergency (either on your or a anotherperson’s behalf), please contact an ambulance service, hospital, doctor or appropriatemedicalprofessional directly.
Content Owner Ship And Copy Right Conditions Of Access
- Belongto JNUIMSRCanditsPartners.
- The information that is collected by JNUIMSRC directly or indirectly from the Users shallbelong to JNUIMSRC and its Partners. Copying of the copyrighted content published byJNUIMSRC or its Partners on the Website for any commercial purpose or for thepurpose of earning profit will be a violation of copyright and JNUIMSRC and its Partnersreservetheirrightstotakeactionunderapplicablelaw accordingly.
- JNUIMSRC authorizes the User to view and access the content available on or from the Website solely forordering,receiving,delivering,sharing,storingandcommunicatingonlyasperthis Agreement. The contents of the Website, App, information, text, graphics, images,logos,buttonicons,softwarecode,design,andthecollection,arrangementandassemblyof content on the Website (collectively, "JNUIMSRC Content"), are the property of JNUIMSRC or itsPartnersandareprotectedundercopyright,trademarkandotherapplicablelaws. Usershall not modify the JNUIMSRC Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, orotherwise use the JNUIMSRC Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or forpersonal gain.
- User shall not access the Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performanceorfunctionality,orforanyotherbenchmarkingorcompetitivepurposes.
Review Sand Feed Back
- By using this Website, you agree that any information shared by you with JNUIMSRC or with anyother person, medical service provider or anyone else using the Website, App or Services will be subjecttoourPrivacyPolicy.
- You are solely responsible for the content that you choose to submit for publication on theWebsite, including any feedback, ratings, or reviews (“Critical Content”). The role of JNUIMSRC inpublishing Critical Content is restricted to that of an ‘intermediary’ under the InformationTechnology Act, 2000. JNUIMSRC disclaims all responsibility with respect to the content of CriticalContent, and its role with respect to such content is restricted to its obligations as an‘intermediary’ under the said Act. JNUIMSRC shall not be liable to pay any consideration to any User forre-publishinganycontentacrossanyofitsoritsPartnersplatforms.
- Your publication of reviews and feedback on the Website is governed by Clause 10 statedhereinafter. Without prejudice to the detailed terms stated in Clause 10, you hereby agree not topost or publish any content on the Website that
- infringes any third-party intellectual propertyor publicity or privacy rights, or
- violates any applicable law or regulation, including but notlimited to the IG Rules and SPI Rules. JNUIMSRC, at its sole discretion, may choose not to publishyour reviews and feedback, if so required by applicable law, and in accordance with Clause 5 ofthese Terms. You agree that JNUIMSRC may contact you through telephone, email, SMS, or anyotherelectronicmeansofcommunicationforthepurposeof
- Obtaining feedback in relation to any medical service providers on the Website or App;and/or
- Resolving any complaints, information, or queries by medical service providers regardingyourCriticalContent;andyouagreetoprovideyourfullestco-operationfurthertosuchcommunicationbyJNUIMSRC.
Rights And Obligations Relating To Content
As mandated by Regulation 3(2) of the IG Rules, JNUIMSRC hereby informs Users that they arenot permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share anyinformationthat:
- belongs toanotherpersonandtowhichtheUserdoesnothaveany rightto;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic,pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnicallyobjectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling,orotherwiseunlawful inanymannerwhatever;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages orcommunicatesanyinformationwhichisgrosslyoffensiveormenacinginnature;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed tointerrupt,destroyorlimitthefunctionalityofanycomputerresource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendlyrelations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commissionof any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting anyothernation.
- violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website, App or anyJNUIMSRCContent;
- transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on orthrough the Website or App that is disruptive or competitive or prejudicial to theprovisionofServicesbyJNUIMSRC;
- intentionallysubmittinganyincomplete,falseorinaccurate information;
- using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such asspiders,robots,avatarsorintelligentagents)tonavigate orsearch theWebsite;
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of theWebsiteorApp;
- copying or duplicating in any manner any of the JNUIMSRC Content or other informationavailablefromtheWebsiteorApp;
- framingorhotlinkingordeep linkinganyJNUIMSRCContent.
- JNUIMSRC or its Partners, upon obtaining knowledge by itself or been brought to actualknowledgebyanaffectedperson inwritingorthroughemailsignedwithelectronicsignature about any such information (as mentioned above) generated by Users, or onbeing notified by the appropriate Government or its agency that the Website or App is beingusedbytheUsertocommitanyunlawful actand/orisbeingusedinviolationofClauses
10.a and 10.b above, shall be entitled to remove or disable access to the material orinformation that is in contravention of Clause 10. JNUIMSRC is entitled to act, as required by theIG Rules, within thirty six hours of obtaining such knowledge and, where applicable, workwithUserstodisablesuch informationthatisincontraventionofapplicable law.JNUIMSRCshall also be entitled to preserve such information and associated records for at least 90(ninety)daysforproductiontogovernmental authoritiesforinvestigationpurposes.
- JNUIMSRC may disclose or transfer User-generated information to its affiliates or governmentalauthorities in such manner as permitted or required by applicable law, and you herebyconsent to such transfer. JNUIMSRC will comply with any duly-issued government or courtdirections to disable access to the User-generated information, should it be found to beillegalbyacompetentgovernmental authority.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The contents of the Website and App are protected by intellectual property laws of Indiaincluding without limitation to trademark and copyright laws. Reproduction, retransmission,public and/or commercial use of any or all the material on the Website and App areprohibited. The logos, service marks and trademarks ("IP Marks") displayed on the Websiteor App are the property of JNUIMSRC or its Partners or have been licensed to JNUIMSRC or itsPartners by the relevant owners for use. The User may use this material only as expresslyauthorized by JNUIMSRC or its Partners and shall not copy, transmit or create derivative worksofsuchmaterialwithoutexpressauthorizationfromJNUIMSRCoritsPartners.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that they shall not upload, post, reproduce or distributeany content on or through the Website or App that is protected by copyright or otherproprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the permission of the owner of such right.Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed on or through the Website or Appwith the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietaryrightsnotice.Theunauthorizedsubmissionordistributionofcopyrightedorotherproprietarycontentisillegal andcouldsubjecttheUsertopersonal liabilityor
criminal prosecution. Nothing on the Website or App should be construed as granting, byimplication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks withoutwrittenpermissionfromJNUIMSRC.
- JNUIMSRC reserves the right to suspend or terminate a User’s access to the Website and theServiceswithorwithoutnoticeandtoexerciseanyotherremedyavailableunderlawwhere:
- SuchUserbreachesanytermsand conditionsoftheAgreement;
- A third party reports violation of any of its right as a result of your use of theServices;
- JNUIMSRC is unable to verify or authenticate any information provide to JNUIMSRC by aUser;
- JNUIMSRC has reasonable grounds for suspecting any illegal, fraudulent or abusiveactivityonpartofsuchUser;or
- JNUIMSRC believes in its sole discretion that User’s actions may cause legal liability forsuch User, other Users or for JNUIMSRC or its Partners or are contrary to the interestsoftheWebsite.
- Once temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended or terminated, the User may notcontinue to use the Website under the same account, a different account or re-registerunder a new account. On termination of an account due to the reasons mentioned herein,such User shall no longer have access to data, messages, files and other material kept onthe Website by such User. The User shall ensure that he/she/it has continuous backup ofany medical services the User has rendered in order to comply with the User’s recordkeepingprocessand practices.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
- All information available on the Website or App, (the “Information”) is provided on theconditionthattheUserwillmakeindependentdeterminationinrespectofitsaccuracy,
completeness or usefulness suitability prior to use or making any decision for any loss ordamage in reliance hereof. JNUIMSRC and its Partners will not be responsible for the same.Further JNUIMSRC and its Partners will not be responsible or liable in any manner for any dataadded, provided, stored or managed by the User including all personally identifiableinformation
- All information on the Website is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind eitherexpress or implied including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability andfitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. In no eventshall JNUIMSRC or its Partners be liable for any special, direct, indirect or consequentialdamages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss, whether in an action of contract,negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use orperformance of information. All information available on a hyper-link site and any third partyissubjecttothetermsandconditionsofthelegal noticescontainedtherein.
Limitation Of Liability
- The information available on the Website or App could include inaccuracies or typographicerrors. JNUIMSRC has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct,but JNUIMSRC neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracyor completeness of any data or information contained. JNUIMSRC makes no warranty, expressor implied, concerning the website or App and/or its contents and disclaims all warranties offitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability in respect of Services,including any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss,whether direct or consequential, to any user or any other person, arising out of or from theuseoftheinformationcontainedinthewebsite.
In no event shall JNUIMSRC or its Partners be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental,special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the use or theinability to use the Services;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of the User'stransmissions or data;
- any other matter relating to the services; including, withoutlimitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connectedwith the use or performance of the website. Neither shall the Company be responsible forthedelayorinabilitytousetheWebsite,App,Servicesoranyrelatedservices,theprovisionof orfailure toprovideservices,or foranyinformation,software,products,services and related graphics obtained through the Website or App, or otherwise arising outof the use of the Website or App, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liabilityor otherwise. Further, JNUIMSRC shall not be held responsible for non-availability or access totheWebsiteorAppduringperiodicmaintenanceoperationsoranyunplannedsuspensionof access to the Website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyondJNUIMSRC control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloadedor otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely at his/her own discretion and riskand the User himself/herself will be solely responsible for any damage to their computersystems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. Theselimitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether thedamagesarisefrom
- negligence,or(d)any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited byapplicablelaw.
User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless JNUIMSRC, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees,consultants, licensors, agents, representatives and Partners from any and all third party claims,losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arisingfrom User’s access to or use of Service, violation of this Agreement, or infringement, orinfringement by any other User of his/her/its account, of any intellectual property or other right ofany person or entity. JNUIMSRC will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand,and in addition to your foregoing obligations, you agree to provide us with reasonable assistance,atyourexpense,indefendinganysuchclaim,loss,liability,damage,orcost.
Applicable Award Dispute Settlement
- You agree that this Agreement and any contractual obligation between the Company andUserwill begovernedbythelawsofIndia.
- Subject to the above Paragraph above, the courts at Jaipur, shall have exclusive jurisdictionover any disputes arising out of or in relation to this Agreement, your use of the Website ortheServicesortheinformationtowhichitgivesaccess.
Contact Information Grievance Officer
- If a User has any questions concerning the Company, the Website or App, this Agreement,the Services, or anything related to any of the foregoing, please write to us at email@example.com
- In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the rules made there under,if you have any grievance with respect to the Website or App or the Service, including anydiscrepancies and grievances with respect to processing of information, you can contactourGrievanceOfficerat:
The Grievance Officer,
Jaipur National University Institute for Medical Sciences & Research Centre
Jaipur-Agra Bypass, Near New RTO Office
Jagatpura, Jaipur – 302017
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event you suffer as a result of access or usage of our Website by any person in violation ofRule3oftheIGRules,please addressyourgrievancetotheaboveperson.
If any provision of the Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal tobe unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision shall be excluded from thisAgreement and the remainder of the Agreement shall be interpreted as if such provision were soexcluded and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided however that, in suchevent, the Agreement shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistentwith and permitted by applicable law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision asdeterminedbysuchcourtofcompetentjurisdictionorarbitral tribunal.
No provision of this Agreement shall be deemed to be waived and no breach excused, unlesssuch waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by JNUIMSRC. Any consent by JNUIMSRCto, or a waiver by JNUIMSRC of any breach by you, whether expressed or implied, shall not constituteconsentto,waiverof,orexcuse foranyotherdifferentorsubsequentbreach.